Heating & Air Conditioner Repair
Enjoy the ride inside your car.
Feel Refreshed No Matter the Season
The last thing you need on a hot summer day is for your air conditioner to go out. The same can be said for your heater during the winter.Having to repair your heating and air may seem like a pain, but we make it easy. If you are looking to avoid any possible issue, stop by and take advantage of our services.
- Heating & Cooling System Diagnostics
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Heating System Repair & Service
- Belt Repair & Replacement
- Compressor Repair & Replacement
- Evaporator Repair & Replacement
- A/C Services
Common Vehicle AC Problems
One of the most common issues people have with their car’s AC is it blowing warm air on hot days. The most common culprit: a leak in the system, causing your refrigerant to get low quickly. Rather than keep adding refrigerant every time your air isn’t working as well as you’d like, have it inspected to find the true reason for the problem and prevent it from continuing.
Popular issues include:
- A/C control head malfunctions
- Broken belt
- Clogged or leaking condenser
- Clutch issues
- Damaged compressor
- Improper refrigerant level (too much or too little)
- Moisture and debris
- Refrigerant cross-contamination
- Unresponsive pressure switches
In Need of a Repair or Replacement?
We are more than happy to help you with any service requirement you may have.
How Reox Helps
If you think you may have an issue with your vehicle’s heating and cooling system, be sure to stop by before it gets worse. Our diagnostics will uncover any issues that currently exist or potential problems that can be avoided later. Once we diagnose the problem, our team is then able to repair the issues shown above. Our goal is to provide quality customer service and have your car back on the road as quickly as possible.